Friday, May 6, 2011

World Autism Awareness Day; I missed it.

April 2nd was World Autism Awareness Day it seems. Didn't realize that until yesterday, so I guess I'm late. However, that does not mean one must cease spreading awareness just because the "main event" is over.

I was thinking of writing a proper article on a subject related to the Autism Spectrum, or perhaps simply record a video where I could rant on about it. Unfortunately, I just couldn't make up my mind about what to write/talk about. There's so much to choose from and trying to cover everything would lead to something that'd bore the minds out of people (myself included) long before getting through even half of it.

Eventually, I settled on trying to find videos on YouTube about the subjects. It still is hard choosing due to it being such a broad subject, so I guess I'll just post videos here as I stumble across them.

I will at least leave you with one video for now. This one surprised me to be honest, in the sense that I'm amazed at the self-insight she shows, and how she manages to address it in such a clear and consice way.

Now, enough words from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV_CcmLlaw4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag overview

adhd (2) asperger (2) autism (1) blog (7) creativity (2) depression (1) funny (1) home (4) influences (3) medical (2) movie (1) music (3) pdd (4) poetry (4) sleep (4) thoughts (2) twitter (1) works (3)